We invite you to join us Sunday mornings as we gather to worship. You will find messages of hope, love, grace, healing and encouragement. And, as soon as possible after services, the audio version of the most recent sermon will be available on our website. These sermons are meant to be shared - feel free to send the link to someone you know.
Bible studies and a variety of classes are offered targeting practical issues such as everyday conflict resolution, strengthening marriages, developing leadership/ministry skills and becoming the person you want to be. Check our schedule shown on the home page - and plan to attend any of the outreach study groups or services. Also, we want to hear from you - please click on the Contact Us link for our contact information. God Bless.
About Us ~ Prayer Requests ~ Ministries ~ Announcements
- Dick's mother passed away - please keep the McDonald family in your prayers.
- Please keep the Murdoch family in your prayers in the loss of Will.
- Verla's 16 year old nephew was taken to Denver's Children's Hospital with a diabetic coma. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.
- Praise God Joyce is out of the hospital and getting around well.
- Darryl and Cade were in separate accidents - Darryl's back was injured in four places.
- Connie L. needs prayer - she has a cancer diagnosis and is in the hospital at Billings.
- Shirley needs prayer for her health and to regain her strength-please pray for her healing.
- Bill needs prayer for his health.
- Please pray for Angie and her health.
- Dave O. needs prayer for troubles in his life and health issues.
- Please pray for Bonnie's niece who was diagnosed with cancer.
- Please pray for Deg as he heals from an aortic aneurysm.
- Please keep Wayne in your prayers for health issues.
- Bob, who is fighting cancer.
- Please pray for marriages and personal issues.
- JJ, Helen's 8 year old grandson has juvenile arthritis - the kind that he will not outgrow. Please keep him in your prayers.
- Several in our church family are recuperating and still need prayers for healing and strength.
- Please pray for families in crisis.
- 'Top Ten Most Wanted' (We pray for salvation for those on our 'Top Ten Most Wanted' Lists.)
Prayer requests and praises this week...