We invite you to join us Sunday mornings as we gather to worship. You will find messages of hope, love, grace, healing and encouragement. And, as soon as possible after services, the audio version of the most recent sermon will be available on our website. These sermons are meant to be shared - feel free to send the link to someone you know.
Bible studies and a variety of classes are offered targeting practical issues such as everyday conflict resolution, strengthening marriages, developing leadership/ministry skills and becoming the person you want to be. Check our schedule shown on the home page - and plan to attend any of the outreach study groups or services. Also, we want to hear from you - please click on the Contact Us link for our contact information. God Bless.
About Us ~ Prayer Requests ~ Ministries ~ Announcements
- Jeri, she is having surgery this week. Please pray for good recovery.
- Please keep Carol in your prayers as she recovers from surgery.
- Shane has had several skin cancers removed - please pray for complete healing for him.
- Please keep Greg F. in your prayers.
- A young man needs God in his life. Please pray for him to him to turn his life around.
- Please keep a young mother who is addicted to drugs and her children in your prayers.
- Connie L. needs prayer - she has a cancer diagnosis and is in the hospital at Billings.
- Bill needs prayer for his health.
- Dave O. needs prayer for troubles in his life and health issues.
- Please pray for marriages and personal issues.
- JJ, Helen's 8 year old grandson has juvenile arthritis - the kind that he will not outgrow. Please keep him in your prayers.
- Several in our church family are recuperating and still need prayers for healing and strength.
- Please pray for families in crisis.
- 'Top Ten Most Wanted' (We pray for salvation for those on our 'Top Ten Most Wanted' Lists.)
Prayer requests and praises this week...